- 1 What products do you need for eyebrows?
- 2 What is the best product to fill in eyebrows?
- 3 What can I use instead of eyebrow pencil?
- 4 Is it better to use eyebrow pencil or powder?
- 5 What is the best eyebrow pencil for very sparse eyebrows?
- 6 What can I do about my sparse eyebrows?
- 7 What is the best brow product for beginners?
- 8 What color should you use to fill in your eyebrows?
- 9 How do I choose an eyebrow pencil color?
What products do you need for eyebrows?
What You’ll Need
- An eyebrow brush. Look for an angled one like BILLION DOLLAR BROWS’ Eyebrow Brush for precise eyebrow application.
- Eyebrow pencil.
- Brow gel.
- Brow powder or brow pomade.
What is the best product to fill in eyebrows?
Read on for the best eyebrow fillers.
- Best Overall: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer.
- Best Budget: E.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil.
- Best Pencil: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil.
- Best Pomade: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade.
- Best Powder: Benefit Cosmetics Foolproof Brow Powder.
What can I use instead of eyebrow pencil?
Mascara makes a great substitute for brow gel. You can use a dark brown eye shadow as brow powder; a brownish-black eyeliner as a brow pencil; and even hairspray on a spoolie instead of holding wax.
Is it better to use eyebrow pencil or powder?
“ Powder helps give brows a softer, more natural look as opposed to pencils or pomades, which can sometimes look too heavy or leave harsher lines,” she tells SELF. Pencil is great for filling in a few hairs that might be missing. Pomades are good if you’re looking to create a bold brow look or darken brows.
What is the best eyebrow pencil for very sparse eyebrows?
EyebrowQueens Brow Pro is THE best pencil for sparse eyebrows as it allows you to create really natural looking hair strokes.
What can I do about my sparse eyebrows?
You can talk with a dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon about hair grafts that target your eyebrows. These types of grafts use your existing hair follicles to fill in thin spots and encourage regrowth.
What is the best brow product for beginners?
- 1 / 8. Maybelline New York Brow Extensions Eyebrow Pomade Crayon.
- 2 / 8. L’Oréal Paris Micro Ink Brow Stylist Pen.
- 3 / 8. IT Cosmetics Brow Power Filler Eyebrow Gel.
- 4 / 8. NYX Professional Makeup Fill & Fluff Eyebrow Pomade Pencil.
- 5 / 8. Urban Decay Brow Blade.
- 6 / 8. MILK Makeup Kush Fiber Brow Gel.
- 7 / 8.
- 8 / 8.
What color should you use to fill in your eyebrows?
“Fill brows in with a color that is slightly lighter than brow hair,” Ahnert says. If you have dark brown hair, use a light/ medium brown brow pencil. If you have light brown hair, use a taupe /dark blond pencil, and so on.
How do I choose an eyebrow pencil color?
With brow gel, go for a color that is the same shade as your brows or one shade darker; with brow pencils, go one shade lighter because you want that look to be softer. When you’re drawing the illusion of hair, it looks unnatural if the pencil is darker or as dark as your hair. The lighter color gives it dimension.