Readers ask: What To Use For Eyebrows?
- 1 What products do you need for eyebrows?
- 2 What is the best product for eyebrows?
- 3 What can I use instead of eyebrow pencil?
- 4 Is pencil or powder better for eyebrows?
- 5 Should I brush my eyebrows up or down?
- 6 What is the best brow product for beginners?
- 7 What is the best product for no eyebrows?
- 8 How do I choose an eyebrow color?
What products do you need for eyebrows?
What You’ll Need
- An eyebrow brush. Look for an angled one like BILLION DOLLAR BROWS’ Eyebrow Brush for precise eyebrow application.
- Eyebrow pencil.
- Brow gel.
- Brow powder or brow pomade.
What is the best product for eyebrows?
Read on for the best eyebrow fillers.
- Best Overall: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer.
- Best Budget: E.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil.
- Best Pencil: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil.
- Best Pomade: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade.
- Best Powder: Benefit Cosmetics Foolproof Brow Powder.
What can I use instead of eyebrow pencil?
Mascara makes a great substitute for brow gel. You can use a dark brown eye shadow as brow powder; a brownish-black eyeliner as a brow pencil; and even hairspray on a spoolie instead of holding wax.
Is pencil or powder better for eyebrows?
“ Powder helps give brows a softer, more natural look as opposed to pencils or pomades, which can sometimes look too heavy or leave harsher lines,” she tells SELF. Pencil is great for filling in a few hairs that might be missing. Pomades are good if you’re looking to create a bold brow look or darken brows.
Should I brush my eyebrows up or down?
1. You don’t brush them first. Thicker eyebrows are still very much in style, so a trick to creating the illusion of big, bushy brows is to brush them upward. On the other hand, if your hairs are a little too long and wiry, you can easily trim them up by snipping the excess hair after brushing them down.
What is the best brow product for beginners?
- 1 / 8. Maybelline New York Brow Extensions Eyebrow Pomade Crayon.
- 2 / 8. L’Oréal Paris Micro Ink Brow Stylist Pen.
- 3 / 8. IT Cosmetics Brow Power Filler Eyebrow Gel.
- 4 / 8. NYX Professional Makeup Fill & Fluff Eyebrow Pomade Pencil.
- 5 / 8. Urban Decay Brow Blade.
- 6 / 8. MILK Makeup Kush Fiber Brow Gel.
- 7 / 8.
- 8 / 8.
What is the best product for no eyebrows?
Instead, you want to be able to draw fine individual hair strokes with your eyebrow pencil to create the illusion of naturally fuller thicker brows. EyebrowQueens Brow Pro is THE best pencil for sparse eyebrows as it allows you to create really natural looking hair strokes.
How do I choose an eyebrow color?
How to find the right eyebrow shade for you
- Mix and match shades. Like your hair colour, your brows shouldn’t be one block shade – otherwise you’ll risk them looking a bit fake and drawn on.
- Think about the undertones. Much like when you’re trying foundation, you want to think about the undertones.