- 1 Should I pencil in my eyebrows?
- 2 What is the best eyebrow pencil for beginners?
- 3 How do I know what color eyebrow pencil to use?
- 4 What is the best eyebrow makeup for sparse brows?
- 5 What can I use instead of eyebrow pencil?
- 6 Is eyebrow pencil bad for eyebrows?
- 7 What is the best drugstore eyebrow pencil?
- 8 What is the most natural looking eyebrow pencil?
Should I pencil in my eyebrows?
Pencil is great for filling in a few hairs that might be missing. Pomades are good if you’re looking to create a bold brow look or darken brows. Waxes and gels are best for women with full brows because they have a light tint and are more for keeping unruly brow hairs in place. Your brow product isn’t the right shade.
What is the best eyebrow pencil for beginners?
Check out these 13 eyebrow kits for beginners, and brow away!
- Benefit Brow Zing. Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit, $32, Sephora.
- E.L.F. Brow Kit.
- Urban Decay Brow Box. Brow Box, $30, Sephora.
- Too Faced Brow Envy.
- Lorac Take A Brow Kit.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Kit.
- Sephora Collection Eyebrow Editor.
- Rimmel Brow This Way.
How do I know what color eyebrow pencil to use?
With brow gel, go for a color that is the same shade as your brows or one shade darker; with brow pencils, go one shade lighter because you want that look to be softer. When you’re drawing the illusion of hair, it looks unnatural if the pencil is darker or as dark as your hair. The lighter color gives it dimension.
What is the best eyebrow makeup for sparse brows?
Instead, you want to be able to draw fine individual hair strokes with your eyebrow pencil to create the illusion of naturally fuller thicker brows. EyebrowQueens Brow Pro is THE best pencil for sparse eyebrows as it allows you to create really natural looking hair strokes.
What can I use instead of eyebrow pencil?
Mascara makes a great substitute for brow gel. You can use a dark brown eye shadow as brow powder; a brownish-black eyeliner as a brow pencil; and even hairspray on a spoolie instead of holding wax.
Is eyebrow pencil bad for eyebrows?
Fill in your eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil to blend the sparse hairs in with the rest of your eyebrow. You would’t put these products on your hair, so you shouldn’t put them on your brows either. They can cause your eyebrows to fall out and can prevent further hair growth.
What is the best drugstore eyebrow pencil?
10 Best Drugstore Eyebrow Pencils
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil. Shop it: $11.49 at Amazon.
- L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Definer Pencil. Shop it: $7.99 at Target.
- Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel.
- COVERGIRL Brow & Eye Makers Brow Shaper and Eyeliner.
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil.
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil.
- Almay Brow Defining Pencil.
What is the most natural looking eyebrow pencil?
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Pencil “I’m currently obsessed with the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencils,” Velasquez says. “They’re so easy to work with. The product goes on smoothly, giving you a very natural look that’s not overdrawn.”